Friday, February 13, 2009

I Regret Dumping My Boyfriend - How Do I Get Him Back

Almost everyone at one time or another has experienced some kind of breakup. Some will just move on while others try to get their ex back. There is no reason why, most of the time, you can't restore the relationship, as long as you take the right steps to do so.

You need to determine what actually happened to make you dump him in the first place. You can't change what happened, you can learn from the mistake you made. No matter what the reason was, figure out how to deal with it so you can build a long-term commitment with him.

The first thing to do is to let him know you are sorry. You know you made a mistake in dumping him all for the wrong reasons, and want to make a clean start. Apologizing is one of the best ways to get you ex back. Say you're sorry for the real reasons for the breakup. Stay calm and keep your emotions in check. Don't be goaded into an argument over blame or other problems. Keep the lines of communication open. Sit down and talk out your problems objectively.

Give your ex boyfriend some space. Allow him time to cool down. There is a good chance he will begin missing you too. While apart, take care of yourself. Don't let your appearance slack off. Avoid being whiny and clingy, sitting around waiting for him to call. On the other hand don't pester him with calls and emails trying to get his attention. Remember you dumped him, so he's probably already trying to move on.

Now I realize how much I enjoy his company. I know I did a dumb thing and I regret dumping my boyfriend. How do I get him back? With some hard work, a plan and patience, that's how.

If you need more help to get him back go to http://www.squidoo.com/howtogetanex-back and find more proven strategies and resources to win him back.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dominique_Robbins
http://EzineArticles.com/?I-Regret-Dumping-My-Boyfriend---How-Do-I-Get-Him-Back&id=1917005

No comments:

Post a Comment